Monday, December 27, 2010

Yes, I'm Okay

I know, I know...I've been MIA.  I will update more soon, but just so you know, I'm okay.  Had a lovely Christmas with family here and again in Southern OK.  Hardest part was looking in the eyes of those I love the most and seeing them tear up.  Why does Christmas bring out the emotions in us?  Christmas = family, memories, traditions, love, salvation, eternity...all such emotionally heavy words that help turn on the tears in so many.

So...let me set things straight.  This is NOT my last Christmas with you people.  :) 

I am doing fine and recovering from surgery.  I'll try and give a more in-depth update soon, but for now, know I am fine and feeling stronger each day (mentally and physically).  Thanks for your sweet notes, comments, texts, and calls. 

Love to you all.
Patti

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to hear you are doing good. It never occurred to me that it was your last Christmas with us. :) I do think the season does bring out the emotions though. I have cried more tears the last week than I did the whole month! Will you be coming back to school soon? I miss seeing you!

    ReplyDelete